The ARS Culture Collection (NRRL) - Shipping Cost/Procedures
- The Collection Manager will be requesting an electronic image of a prepaid shipping label (UPS, FedEx or similar) for a 1 pound (2.2Kg) padded envelope for shipment of all strain requests.
- Shipping From:
NRRL, ARS Culture Collection
National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research
1815 N. University Street
Peoria, IL 61604
- Please have your shipping label saved as a pdf document before you start your order process.
Explaination: When you get to the final stage of printing out the label, you simple print it as a "PDF" and it will save the label to your computer. You can then insert the PDF of the label into your online order.
- All international orders also require a commercial invoice (or pro forma invoice) as a pdf document at time of order.
- The following links are to International Shipping Companies: FEDEX DHL UPS USPS
- Questions regarding shipping documents can be directed to the Collection Manager.